Monday 19 December 2011

Cheese and Chicken Breadizza




This is kind of an invention on my own invention.Once I really wanted some pizza ,but didn't have the patience to wait until for any pizza place to deliver it after half an hour.I couldn't make the dough in much less time either.So, I decided to use bread instead.Bread is pretty much the same thing as the pizza dough.So I created the Breadizza.Cheese and chicken are two things I love.I love putting extra cheese on the pizza.My initial recipe had raw chicken.But later I realised that cooked chicken is better.So i modified it.I know the finished product dosen't look much stylish but it definitely tastes good.

Bread - 1 slice
Chicken- 10gm(half cooked with pepper)


Cheese - shredded
Green Chilies- 2
Tomato sauce
Oregano
Salt and Pepper

Take a slice of bread and spread some tomato sauce on it.Sprinkle the shredded cheese on top of it.Next in a mixer grinder mix the chicken ,green chilies, pepper and salt until you get a fine mixture.Now put it on top of the bread slice.Now sprinkle some more cheese on top of the bread.Microwave it until the cheese melts.I usually microwave for 2mins in full power.But the time varies with the machine.So you should probably check with a sample.What I usually do is put microwave it for 1 min, see if it is cooked, if not cook another 1 min and so on , the first time.Then record the time and use it everytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment