Friday 16 December 2011

Spaghetti Bolognese




Today I thought I will begin with one of my recently acquired recipes-spaghetti bolongese.To tell the truth I never had a good recipe for spaghetti.So spaghetti was not something I ate a lot.. So, i was a little reluctant to try this one out as well.But, when I did make the dish it was absolutely fantasic.It was eaten within minutes.I made a few changes into recipe so that it has a little more flavour.

Spaghetti  -100gm
Chicken   - 100gm cut into pieces(you can also use other meats.I tried beef,  it was really good.)
Garlic      - 2 -3 pods
Capsicum - 1 cut into pieces
Celery      - 2 sliced
Onion      - 1 sliced
Parsley    - 2 sliced




Tomato    - 1 sliced
Worcestershire sauce- 2 tbsp
Tomato sauce-2 tbsp
Sunflower oil-5 tbsp(you can use any other oil as well.)
Butter       - 2 tbsp
Pepper and salt - according to taste.

Boil the spaghetti with oil and salt.and drain it.Keep it aside.In a pan pour 3 tbsp of the oil.then add garlic,celery,onion,parsley and capsicum.Saute for a few minutes.Add the tomato and saute for some time.Now add the sauces , pepper and salt.Saute for a few minutes and add the chicken.The sauce is ready when it thickens and the chicken had absorbed the mixture well.Now in another pan melt the butter and saute the garlic.Add the spaghetti and mix until the garlic's flavour is incorporated into the spaghetti.
Now in a plate serve the spaghetti with the sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment